Monday 25 August 2014

I Love Cats!

Yes, I do.  I love cats.  But I'm not quite the crazy cat lady with just two of the little darlings in my household.  When I saw this stamp, however, I simply fell in love with the happy little old lady surrounded by her cats.  And don't you just love her coffee cup---I love cats.  So perfect!

Except for the stamp, everything else is Stampin' Up! product, especially those wonderful Blendabilities with which I coloured my image and made my little scene.  Aren't the letters perfect?  They're the new Little Letters Thinlits and are so easy to use.  I love their size and simplicity.  I cut them directly into the Whisper White stamped and coloured piece before mounting all the layers together.


For more cards using a whole lot of letters all over them, check out Stampin' Royalty.

For more cards that are clean and simple, check out Addicted to Stamps and More.

4 comments:

  1. So do I!! I'm still grinning, this is such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monika. One of my friends has five cats so where do you suppose this card is headed. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the coloring, especially that striped kitty, and the die cute words are great - what a fun card! Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katie. The colouring was fun but coming up with so many cat-hair colours was the real challenge. I always enjoy your challenges.

      Delete

I welcome your comments or questions.